You Are Reading

You need to struggle for results

Workout: Chest and Back & Ab Ripper X

Food Intake:
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 strawberries
Snack: half a pumpernickel bagel with cheese
Lunch: egg salad wrap with yam fries
Dinner: chicken kabobs, pickles, pita bread & rice
Guilty of also eating 2 lindor lindt chocolates

Another bad day in terms of diet, too many carbs. Carbs are my biggest weakness. I really need to work on not having them when I go out. I am very good at keeping them away when I am at home but once away from home I start to indulge. It is very important to limit the carb intake since you are allowing your body to get used to things without carbs, and every time you back slide it gets harder to get back on track.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.