You Are Reading

Ready Set Done

Today I did Pylometrics it is definitely one of my favorites. It makes me sweat to the point my hair goes from straight to curly. I find I like the cardio more than the resistance days, but really need the resistance training badly. I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger every week. I found out today that corn is considered a carb! I had no idea, I absolutely love corn but always seen it as more of a vegetable. Anyhow I had a great workout and am looking forward to tomorrow!

Pre Workout Meal
                                        
Lunch


Dinner

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.